Monday, February 8, 2010

Beach Bums



From now on I am declaring Monday's our official "Beach Day". Today we left the house at 9:30 and snuck off to Alligator Pond and stayed until lunch. It was the perfect beach day. We had low tide, blazin hot sun and the beach was empty! A few friends joined us and the kids had a blast. Braedon loved climbing all over the "alligator" rocks and playing in the low tide pools. Jace ate about a pound of sound, nothing unusual about that for him. I worked on my tan, which needed some help! I forget how much I love living in Hawaii until I spend a day at the beach. It is truly such a beautiful place to live.

2 comments:

  1. Wahoo! I love it! I'm so glad your "blogging" haha :). Do you have an invite to mine?? If not, let me know and I'll send ya one! Miss ya tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for blogging Vicki! I am very, very excited about this! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete