Sunday, February 7, 2010

I can do this

Okay, so I really am excited about having this blog. I love to talk so this should be easy right? I keep looking at all my friends' cute blogs and I tell myself, I can do this, this will be fun. Then again, I just spent the last 30 minutes typing and retyping the "about me" section, and it is still empty! Then I decided to move on and post a family pic, but I couldn't find the certain one that I was looking for, so it is empty too! I'm sure I am just way overthinking it. So I am trying to decided exactly why I even want to blog, I know everyone is doing it, but why do I want to join in on the fun? Well, my answer is that I want to have a place where I keep track of our family adventures, I'm not a journal writer, so this will be the substitute. I want to write about my kids and husband and our life, then I will follow in the footsteps of so many ahead of me and make it a book each year. So here's to our new blog, bare with me as I stumble thru it at first, and watch for pics and info to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment